Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A noise complaint occurred in East End and upon police arrival, the resident agreed to cease the noise.
- A noise complaint occurred along East Locust Street. The residents told police it could have been their friends creating the noise.
- A noise complaint occurred at the Oak Stone Apartments. It was discovered that the Oak Stone Apartments were in Clearfield, Utah. The complainant was advised to call her local police department.
- A parking complaint occurred at a local business. A parking ticket was issued for parking on Private Property.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred along Ulrich Avenue, where three tires were slashed on a vehicle.
- An incident of burglary occurred on South Second Street. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police responded to an active alarm at a local business. Upon police arrival, it was discovered to be a false alarm.
- A possible gunshot was reported in East End. Police searched the area; however, they were unable to locate any persons of interest.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?