Thanksgiving eve Maryland blaze linked to turkey cooking

Raquel Erhard – Fourth Estate Cooperative Contributor Laurel, MD, United States (4E) – A fire in Laurel, Maryland believed caused during a preparation for Thanksgiving’s turkey dinner has destroyed a home early Thursday morning. According to officials, fire crews responded to reports of massive fire in a two-story single-family home along Prince George’s Street and…
Read More

Singer Rochelle Humes expecting baby
2012 Grammy Hall of Fame inductees announced

Share this post:

PinIt

Leave a Reply