- An assault was reported to police that had occurred last week at the Clearfield Area High School.
- An incident of theft was reported to police that had occurred last week at the Clearfield Area High School.
- A potential wanted male was reported at a local establishment; however, police responded and the male wasn’t there.
- A psychological emergency occurred during which a male was transported to the Clearfield Hospital. He was also wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. The male was turned over to the sheriff’s department.
- Police responded to two animal calls, and a dog was housed in the kennel.
- A burning complaint was reported on Montgomery Run Road. The resident extinguished the fire when informed it had caused a problem. Residents are reminded that burning plastic or other materials that emit noxious fumes is forbidden. Paper, cardboard, wood and leaves are the only items to be burned.
- Police are investigating an assault that occurred at an area care facility. The matter is currently pending.
- Police were contacted by the owner of Olivia, an animal that was recovered during the arrest of a New York man on Monday. Police are assisting in the return of the animal.