Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Two, different motorists were assisted with unlocking vehicles along Bridge and West Locust streets.
- An all-terrain vehicle was allegedly been operated on the roadway along South Fifth Street. Police did not locate the ATV.
- An erratic driving complaint was reported along South Third Street. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A custody dispute occurred at an East Cherry Street residence.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking a vehicle along North Second Street.
- Police worked with the U.S. Marshal Service in locating a male who was wanted in connection with a larceny/theft.
- Police are investigating a traffic complaint in which someone passed a school van, while it was unloading children.
- A fight allegedly occurred at Dingers after two women were asked to and then refused to leave the bar. At some point, they contacted a friend, a 26-year-old Clearfield man, who allegedly arrived and assaulted the bartender.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?