- A Treasure Lake man reported Tuesday that someone took his trail camera that was placed just off of Clear Run Road. The camera has “13” painted on it.
- Zito Media employees reported Tuesday that someone drove through the yard of their Treasure Lake office, causing damage to the turf.
- A Kiwanis Trail man reported Wednesday that someone used his debit card for several online purchases.
- A vehicle driven by an 84-year-old DuBois man struck a parked vehicle owed by a 46-year-old Lucinda woman on Wednesday in the K-Mart parking lot. Minor damage was reported.
- A 50-year-old Falls Creek woman and 40-year-old DuBois man were involved in a head-on collision Wednesday on Wayne Road. Both drivers were flown to trauma centers. Severe damage was reported to both vehicles. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Treasure Lake neighbors engaged in a verbal and physical fight Thursday over property stored in a shed. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers received a report Thursday about a snow blower that had been abandoned in a wooded area off of Tannery Row Road.