Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at 9:10 a.m. Tuesday at the intersection of Meadow and River streets. A motorist was pulled up to stop on Meadow Street at which point another turned onto Meadow Street, striking the corner of the vehicle and causing damage. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police notified a complainant that his property dispute was a civil issue.
- Police are warning motorists that parking is prohibited on the sidewalk on Windy Hill Road. Motorists are also not permitted to have any part of their vehicles parked upon or overhanging the improved road surface.
- Police are investigating an incident of harassment that occurred Tuesday during which a known male followed a female to various locations.
- A theft of lottery tickets is being investigated that occurred at Snappy’s Convenience Store.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?