Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Pizza Hut.
- An 18-year-old Dubois man pulled out of Central Catholic into the path of a vehicle driven by an 18-year-old Dubois man, causing the two to collide on Wednesday. The airbags deployed in both vehicles. No injuries were reported.
- On Wednesday, a vehicle driven by a 43-year-old DuBois woman was stopped waiting to turn into the Edgewood Skating Rink when a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old Reynoldsville woman failed to stop in time to avoiding hitting her vehicle. Severe damage and no injuries were reported.
- Officers responded to a fuel spill Wednesday at the Tie Plant on Larkeytown Road. An employee walked away from a vehicle, while it was fueling and the fuel overflowed, covering the ground and possibly getting into the creek. The Sandy Township Fire Department and a Haz-Mat cleared the scene.
- A 23-year-old DuBois woman hit a deer Wednesday while driving on South Brady Street, causing major damage to her vehicle.
- A 22-year-old Morrisdale woman and a 24-year-old Woodland woman were caught Thursday by Wal-Mart employees attempting to take several items of clothing without paying for them. Retail theft charges have filed through the district court.
- A 43-year-old DuBois man reported Thursday that he had been receiving phone calls from a company, stating if he sent them $250, they would loan him $800. These calls are fraudulent.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?