- An assault occurred at the Clearfield Middle School after which charges were filed against a 14-year-old Frenchville student. The student is facing charges of simple assault, harassment and disorderly conduct.
- An assault is being investigated that occurred at the Salvation Army in Hillsdale. A suspect is known to police and charges are currently pending.
- A burning complaint was reported in the Whiskey Hill area. The matter was addressed with the homeowner.
- An incident of burglary allegedly occurred at a residence along Coal Hill Road. A suspect(s) entered the residence through a secured window and removed 250 feet of copper tubing and 20 feet of 6-guage copper wire. Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 814-765-1533.
- Police are investigating an incident of criminal mischief and trespass along Hollow Road.
- An incident of theft occurred at camp along Lick Run Road, where someone removed a glider. Police will be adding patrols to the area.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred along state Route 153 and U.S. Route 322; however, police determined the accident occurred in Rockton.
- A possible DUI was reported to police and the operator was traveling from the Curwensville area into the township. Police made negative contact with the operator.