Police Report: Clearfield PSP
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Oct. 7 and 6 p.m. Friday at a private camp along Limb Road in Cooper Township. Someone utilized a blunt instrument and damaged an entry door and locking mechanism and then fled the scene. Damage is estimated at $300. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of terroristic threats and simple assault occurred at approximately 11:45 p.m. Friday at the Economy Inn in Lawrence Township. A 49-year-old year old Clearfield man was invited to a Clearfield couple’s room to consume alcohol. An argument escalated into the man allegedly firing a loaded BB gun at the couple. One BB struck a Clearfield man in the leg. Charges were filed through the district court. The man was placed in the Clearfield County Jail until he was arraigned.
- No injuries were reported after an elk ran into the side of a vehicle driven by Tammy L. Selfridge, 60, of Clearfield at 8:15 a.m. Saturday on state Route 879 eastbound in Covington Township. Selfridge was wearing her seatbelt and was not injured. Her vehicle sustained severe damage; it was towed from the scene.
- An incident of aggravated assault occurred sometime between 6 p.m. Friday and 12:30 p.m. Saturday on Lynn Street in Bigler Township. A 22-month old Madera boy allegedly sustained second-degree burns to his rectum, buttocks and legs after spending the night at his father’s residence. He was transported to the hospital by his biological mother; he was treated and released. The investigation is ongoing at this time. State police were assisted by Clearfield County Children, Youth and Family Services.
- An incident of harassment occurred at approximately 1 p.m. Sunday along U.S. Route 322 and the Allport Cutoff in Bradford Township. A 25-year-old Woodland woman and a 25-year-old Grampian man engaged in a verbal altercation, which became physical when they pushed and slapped each other. Summary assault/harassment charges were filed against both through the district court.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?