Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Comcast in the DuBois Mall.
- A Maple Avenue couple reported Wednesday that someone used their bank account information to make a $246.08 purchase from a New Jersey company.
- A truck driver reported Wednesday that his truck was parked Wednesday in the Pilot parking lot when another driver struck it while pulling into a parking space. Minor damage was reported.
- A Treasure Lake woman reported Wednesday that someone egged her garage door.
- A truck driver reported Wednesday that while his truck was parked in the Falls Creek Sheetz parking lot, someone struck and damaged the front of it and then left the scene.
- A truck driver reported Thursday that he was asleep in his truck when he felt it shake. When he looked to see what was happening, he found another truck struck and caused minor damage.
- A 55-year-old Curwensville woman reported Thursday that a 66-year-old Sykesville man opened his car door and scratched her vehicle in the Eat ‘N Park parking lot.
- A 48-year-old Reynoldsville woman reported Thursday that her car had been stolen from the Elcam parking lot. It was later determined that her son had taken the vehicle and didn’t tell her.
- A Lincoln Drive couple reported Thursday that they had not heard from their 16-year-old daughter in several days and that she had not been at school. They suspected she was with a known 20-year-old DuBois woman but could not contact her. The investigation is continuing.
- On Thursday, a 22-year-old DuBois man was observed taking two Play Station controllers from Wal-Mart. Upon investigation officers found the man had a warrant out for his arrest. He was taken into custody and arraigned. He was placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?