Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 45-year-old Brockway man pulled out of Sones Road onto South Brady Street and into the path of a vehicle driven by a 50-year-old Brockway man, causing the two to collide on Monday. No injuries were reported; both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- A woman reported Monday that her 22-year-old daughter called and reported to her that a known 24-year-old man threw her and her 2-year-old daughter out of a Circle Road residence. Prior to officers’ arrival, he’d woman picked up her daughter and granddaughter.
- A 65-year-old Pacific Avenue woman reported Monday that her neighbor’s dog was out on the porch without any protection from the weather. Prior to officers’ arrival, the dog’s owner had taken it inside for the night.
- A 30-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported Monday that she had engaged in an argument with her husband, and when she attempted to leave the house, he wouldn’t let her. She finally left and met police at the front gate. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- An Atlantic Avenue resident reported Monday that a vehicle had driven into their yard and was abandoned. Upon arrival, officers located the driver of the vehicle and handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Monday at Staples.
- A South Main Street resident reported Monday that his beagle/golden retriever ran after a rabbit and hadn’t returned home.
- A 28-year-old Forsyth Road woman reported Monday that a strange vehicle had been driving by her home and its operator was taking pictures.
- A 44-year-old Kilmer Road woman reported Monday that a known 20-year-old man had been calling her house at all hours attempting to speak to his estranged wife. Officers spoke to the man and handled the situation without incident.
- A Hetrick Road resident reported Monday that someone attempted to break into his home through a basement door. He didn’t report anything missing.
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Kwik Fill.
- A Wilson Avenue resident reported Tuesday that the door to the downstairs apartment was open and no one was currently living there. Officers investigated and found no one in the vacant residence.
- Officers investigated a 911 hang-up call that occurred Tuesday at the Blinker Sheetz. The call was accidental.
- A Treasure Lake man found a stray dog Tuesday with a leash and collar but without any tags. Officers took custody of the dog.
- A false alarm occurred Tuesday at Triangle Tech.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?