Police Report: Sandy Township
- The investigation is ongoing after Sears’ employees reported the theft of a TV on Friday.
- A vehicle driven by a 62-year-old Treasure Lake man traveled off Coral Reef Road when he over-compensated and caused it to travel off the roadway again. It came to rest against a tree. The ma was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for treatment. His vehicle was towed from the scene.
- An 18-year-old Reynoldsville woman reported Friday that while she was parked in the Shop ‘N Save parking lot, a silver-colored sports utility vehicle struck her vehicle, causing minor damage.
- A 76-year-old DuBois woman was stopped on state Route 255 to turn onto Sher De Lin Road when a vehicle driven by a 39-year-old Woodland woman wasn’t able to stop in time to avoid hitting her vehicle. Both drivers were transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for treatment.
- A property dispute occurred at a South Brady Street residence. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A false alarm occurred Saturday at Kwik Fill.
- A 76-year-old Treasure Lake man lost control of his vehicle while exiting the back gate of Treasure Lake Saturday and hit the rock barriers near the gate. No injuries were reported. Faulty brakes are a suspected cause of the accident.
- Officers responded to a Greenwood Cemetery Road residence for a domestic dispute between a 21-year-old man and his parents. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 20-year-old Home Camp Road woman reported Sunday that a known 20-year-old DuBois woman came into her house and started arguing with her. The woman left before police arrival.
- Officers responded to a Sylvan Heights Drive residence for an activated alarm. Upon arrival officers found a door open and a screen that was ajar in a window. No one was located in the residence.
- A vehicle driven by 47-year-old Caine Road woman was stopped on South Brady Street, waiting to turn onto No. 2 Shaft Road, when a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old Reynoldsville man rear-ended her vehicle and pushed it approximately 50 feet to 75 feet. All parties were treated at the scene by and then released. One vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at Kwik Fill.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?