Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of theft by unlawful taking occurred at a Clearfield-Curwensville Highway business.
- An incident of trespass was reported to police.
- A drug violation was reported that had occurred at a local school.
- Police assisted with the evacuation of the Clearfield Area Middle School after a gas leak. Clearfield Borough police, the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office and fire police assisted at the school.
- A structure fire was reported on Pauline Drive during which police discovered smoke testing was being conducted in the area.
- A suspicious person was reported on Linden Street. Police obtained a physical description and will provide extra patrols to the area.
- A possible hit-and-run accident occurred at a business along state Route 879.
- Loud music was reportedly coming from a residence and police gave a verbal warning to the responsible party.
- A parking complaint occurred in the area of George Street and Warren Drive. Police issued a parking ticket for the violation.
- A possible fraudulent check was issued to a local business. The incident remains under investigation at this time.
- A civil property dispute was reported to police, and the complainant was referred to the appropriate agencies.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Saturday afternoon on West Front Street. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage. In addition, both operators were transported via ambulance for medical treatment.
- An unknown male allegedly entered the Jumbo Buffet and removed the tip jar. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Lawrence Township police.
- A domestic dispute occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. Police spoke with both parties and determined it was only verbal in nature.
- A domestic dispute occurred on Robison Avenue after which a male fled the scene prior to police arrival.
- A theft of medication was reported to police.
- An assault occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. The incident occurred Saturday and the victim was seeking medical treatment Sunday at the hospital.
- An injured deer was reported on SR 879.
- A barking dog complaint was reported on Turnpike Avenue.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?