Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Police stopped a vehicle for a minor traffic violation at which point the male operator fled on foot. Police located the male who was hiding in a garage. He was subsequently apprehended and placed in the Clearfield County Jail for a probation violation.
- Police received several complaints about a female who was allegedly stealing items from other patrons at a local establishment on Reed Street. Some items were located in the female’s possession. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police responded to an accident on North
- Front Street. A male who was driving a Jeep failed to negotiate a left-hand turn in the roadway and caused damage to several fence posts. The male driver fled the scene after the initial accident but was located a short time later. Alcohol was a factor in the accident.
- A disturbance was reported at the Reed Street Apartments where someone was playing loud music. The individual agreed to turn down the music.
- Loud music was reportedly coming from a Reed Street Apartment. The report was unfounded as police arrived on scene.
- Police are investigating a robbery that occurred at approximately 5 a.m. Sunday on East Pine Street. A 33-year-old Clearfield man stated as he was entering his residence at which point he was attacked from behind by at least five unknown men. The Clearfield man was treated at the Clearfield Hospital for his injuries.
- An assault occurred on North Third Street during which a 28-year-old woman and a 32-year-old woman engaged in a fight. Minor injuries were reported.
- A 25-year-old Grampian man was given a warning for public drunkenness on Reed Street. The man was passed out behind the wheel of his vehicle. He was able to find a ride home with a friend.
- A 21-year-old Clearfield man was given a warning for public drunkenness on Reed Street. The man was passed out behind the wheel of his vehicle. The man was transported to his residence and released to family.
- Kyle Wilson, 19 of Clearfield, was arrested for escape and criminal mischief. Wilson was on home detention with Clearfield County Probation. Wilson cut off his ankle bracelet and fled his residence. He was located at a residence on South Second Street, where he was taken into custody. Wilson was arraigned by Magisterial District Judge Patrick Ford. His bail was set at $25,000.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?