Gabler Announces November Satellite Office Hours
HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler, R-Clearfield and Elk counties, has scheduled satellite office services for November at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties.
These satellite offices will be open on the following dates:
• Thursday, Nov. 8, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10
a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 8, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 13, Brady Township Firehall, corner of Shamokin Trail and
Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 20, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Hwy.,
Penfield, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
• Tuesday, Nov. 20, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Nov. 29, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions.
Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois, from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m., and 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
State Representative Matt Gabler
75th District, Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Scott Little