Police Report: DuBois City
- Juveniles were allegedly fighting Tuesday in the 400 block of Daly Street. The fight was broken up and parents didn’t want any charges filed.
- An East Weber Avenue man reported Tuesday that another man was on his porch and refused to leave. The man left prior to police arrival.
- A possible break-in was investigated Tuesday at a Beaver Drive building. The owner determined that there wasn’t anything stolen and reported minor damage.
- Two dogs were allegedly running loose Tuesday in the 500 block of Juniata Street. The dogs were causing property damage in the neighborhood and their owners were located. The incident remains under investigation.
- Clarion-based state police were assisted with an identity theft case.
- A woman reported Tuesday that her son used her credit card to pay for an online X-Box subscription. She refused prosecution.
- A loud party was reported Wednesday in the area of Mrytle Alley, which ended upon police arrival.
- A local woman was arrested Wednesday for suspected DUI. Charges are pending blood test results.
- On Wednesday police investigated damaged yards in the 500 block of Pifer Street. A resident heard a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed during the nighttime hours. When she went outside in the morning, she discovered someone had driven through her yard and caused damage.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Wednesday at the intersection of South Jared Street and West Weber Avenue. One operator was driving with a suspended license, resulting in a citation.
- Police picked up a stray dog Wednesday in the 400 block of Pifer Street. The dog was returned to its owner.
- A dog was running loose Wednesday in the 500 block of West Long Avenue. The owner was located and advised of proper licensing and vaccinations and given time to comply with the same.
- An East Second Avenue resident called police Wednesday about a neighbor’s dog that was constantly barking.
- A male was allegedly trespassing and causing problems Wednesday in the 200 block of West Scribner Avenue. The male fled prior to police arrival.
- A South Avenue woman reported Wednesday that $350 had been stolen from her residence. The investigation is ongoing.
- An incident of shoplifting occurred Thursday at Sheetz, where an unknown male stole a candy bar and left the store. The investigation is ongoing.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?