Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- An alleged damaged vehicle was parked at the Choice store, where the operator was also to be passed out. Upon investigation it was discovered that the vehicle had sustained the damage as a result of a prior accident. The operator was not under the influence.
- A bicycle was stolen from the Hannah Street area.
- An incident of retail occurred at the J.G .Food Warehouse. Charges are being filed against a juvenile.
- Police checked the welfare of an elderly woman who appeared to be lost. Upon arrival the woman was located with friends.
- Police were dispatched to the Philipsburg-based state police to apprehend someone on a 302 warrant. The person was transported to the Clearfield Hospital for an evaluation.
- Police were dispatched to the area of East Market and South Fifth streets for alleged gun shots. The area was searched with negative contact.
- A suspicious male was reported at the intersection of East Cherry Street and Healey Avenue. The area was searched with negative contact.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?