Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 39-year-old Treasure Lake woman struck a barrier pole Friday in the Wal-Mart parking lot, causing moderate damage to her vehicle. No injuries were reported.
- A 31-year-old DuBois woman reported Friday that someone damaged her vehicle while it was parked in the Commons parking lot.
- Treasure Lake Security reported Friday that someone removed the Jolly Roger street sign.
- On Friday, a 22-year-old Pottsville man and a 22-year-old Penfield man were observed on surveillance video removing Play Station 3 controllers from Wal-Mart. The investigation is continuing.
- Numerous vehicles parked at the Treasure Lake boat launch were toilet papered and covered with baby powder and Vaseline on Saturday.
- Police investigated an incident in which a 15-year-old girl was allegedly being beaten by her mother on Saturday. The girl was located with her father and it was determined the call was a false report.
- A 38-year-old Treasure Lake resident returned home Saturday and believed someone had unlawfully entered her house. Upon police arrival, they determined someone had rummaged through several rooms and left things in disarray. The investigation is continuing.
- A truck driver struck steel barriers near the fuel pumps Saturday at Pilot and then left the scene.
- A vehicle driven by a 66-year-old Treasure Lake man struck a vehicle driven by a 29-year-old Treasure Lake woman while traveling south on state Route 255. No injuries and minor damage were reported.
- A 33-year-old Circle Road man was taken into custody after police received several calls from his neighbor. The victim alleged the man was coming to her residence and harassing her. He was placed on a 48-hour detainer at the Clearfield County Jail due to his level of intoxication.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?