Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred in Hillsdale, where someone damaged a fence.
- A custody dispute was reported to police, and the complainant was referred to the appropriate agency.
- A parking complaint occurred at the Clearfield Area High School.
- An ongoing custody dispute was reported to police.
- A possible drug violation was reported to police; however, the suspects were gone prior to police arrival.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred along the Clearfield-Shawville Highway. No injuries were reported.
- A custody dispute occurred between two parties; they were referred to the appropriate agency.
- Police were contacted with several reports of suspicious persons in the Hyde area. However, police contacted them and determined they represented a legitimate company.
- A stolen bicycle was reported to police.
- An arrow was reportedly shot into a yard.
- A traffic violation occurred in the area of the Krebs Highway and Fire Tower Road. Police couldn’t locate the vehicle.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on Martin Street Extension. Both parties were transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
- A Curwensville woman was served an arrest warrant and lodged in the Clearfield County Jail in lieu of $10,000 bail.
- A drug violation occurred at a local motel; however, the suspect was gone prior to police arrival. The investigation is ongoing at this time.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred at the intersection of Turnpike Avenue and Barn Road. A Jeep operated by a Curwensville woman failed to observe a Toyota operated by a Clearfield woman. The two vehicles impacted as a result. No injuries were reported. The Toyota was towed from the scene.
- Information was requested about a 10-year-old case.
- Suspicious activity was reported at a local motel; however, the suspect left prior to police being contacted. The investigation is continuing.
- Police were contacted about a lost dog that is a Collie mix and approximately 1 year old. The dog was picked up by dog law.
- Charges are currently pending after an incident of harassment by communication.
- A traffic violation was reported on Scribbers Road.
- A suspicious man was reported in the area of a local business; however, he was gone upon police arrival.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?