Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- People were allegedly prowling between residences in the area of Temple Heights.
- An attempted burglary occurred at the Curwensville Commons.
- An incident of burglary is being investigating that occurred at an Anderson Avenue residence.
- An incident of harassment occurred at the Curwensville Elementary School.
- A suspicious person was reported on River and Meadow streets. However, the man was walking to his girlfriend’s residence.
- A suspicious person was reported on State Street near Spila Street. When police approached the vehicle, a man fled on foot to avoid apprehension. Police pursued the man; however, they weren’t able to locate him. The man had bench warrants for his arrest through the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department and Lawrence Township police.
- A 17-year-old boy was arrested for DUI.
- A 17-year-old juvenile was arrested for underage drinking.
- A 19-year-old woman was arrested for DUI.
- A suspicious male was reportedly walking on Filbert and Water streets. He was from Pittsburgh and visiting family in Curwensville.
- A 20-year-old man was arrested for underage drinking.
- A Clearfield man was arrested for public drunkenness.
- A Curwensville man was arrested for public drunkenness.
- A suspicious person was reported at the Dollar General Store. The woman was an employee who was waiting to open the store.
- Police handled a property dispute and advised that it was civil. The persons involved were advised to contact the magistrate.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?