Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Juveniles were allegedly causing a disturbance in the 500 block of South Fourth Street. Police searched the area but were unable to locate the juveniles.
- An underage, intoxicated female was allegedly on North Third Street and in possession of alcohol. Police located the female and transported her to a residence, where she was released to her parent/guardian.
- Juveniles were allegedly causing problems at a local business on Front Street. Police located the juveniles and warned them of their actions.
- A 911 hang-up call occurred and police determined everything was OK at the residence.
- A vehicle was located in the Clearfield Driving Park after hours. The driver was advised of the same and asked to leave the park.
- Two juveniles will be cited for underage drinking after they were located along Woodland Road and East Eighth Street. Both had allegedly been consuming alcohol, and they were released into the custody of their parents.
- A domestic disturbance occurred at the Reed Street Apartments, and a female was arrested for allegedly striking her ex-boyfriend.
- A psychological emergency occurred on East Market Street and involved a male who was swallowing household cleaning items.
- A domestic disturbance occurred between two brothers on Bigler Avenue. They were allegedly highly intoxicated and engaged in a mutual argument.
- Police located someone who was wanted on outstanding warrants through Domestic Relations. The person was taken into custody and transported to the Clearfield County Jail.
- Police arrested a male for suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol.
- An incident of unauthorized use of a motor vehicle was reported to police. However, the incident was determined to be a civil issue.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?