Police Report: DuBois City
- A woman refused to leave a residence Wednesday in the 500 block of Locust Street. Upon arrival, the woman agreed to leave; police didn’t make any arrests.
- A propane tank was stolen from behind a residence Wednesday in the 600 block of North Fourth Street.
- An alarm was activated Wednesday at Lee Simpson Associates on West Weber Avenue. Police located an open door and secured it.
- An alarm was activated at the DuBois Diner on West DuBois Avenue. The building was secure.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a woman and her boyfriend Thursday in the 300 block of South Jared Street. Upon arrival, police learned the man had left and they had only been arguing. No charges were filed.
- A burglary occurred Thursday at a residence in the 600 block of North Fourth Street during which a purse and narcotics were removed from inside. Police have a suspect and the incident remains under investigation.
- A man reported that his roommate assaulted him Thursday at their residence in the first block of North Jared Street. The investigation is continuing.
- Police are investigating the theft of a large cast iron urn, which was stolen from a porch Thursday in the 300 block of South Main Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?