Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of assault occurred at the Clearfield Middle School. Charges are pending against a female student.
- An animal call was reported on Turnpike Avenue, as a bear was in a tree. Police referred the incident to the state’s Game Commission.
- Suspicious persons were reported on East Cherry Street. The complainant was referred to Clearfield Borough police.
- A possible theft was reported from a business on Martin Street Extension.
- Another animal call was reported on Turnpike Avenue Extension, where a bear was eating from a dumpster at a local business.
- A disabled vehicle was reported along U.S. Route 322 in front of the Clearfield Mall. The vehicle was removed from the roadway prior to police arrival.
- Clearfield County Juvenile Probation was assisted with a high school student who was found in possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop. Police later learned the suspect paid with a credit card that didn’t register. The suspect returned and paid for their gas.
- A motorist was assisted after they found a lost dog. It was housed at the township’s dog pound, and police notified animal control.
- A parking complaint was reported on Antes Hill.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?