Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 23-year-old DuBois woman reported Monday that while she was working at a Home Camp Road residence, someone took $300 out of her purse.
- A 56-year-old Treasure Lake woman reported Monday that while she was at work, someone entered her house and removed several pieces of jewelry. The investigation is continuing.
- A woman reported Monday that another vehicle rear-ended her vehicle in the Snappy’s parking lot. The drivers exchanged information prior to police arrival. No injuries were reported.
- Wal-Mart employees reported Tuesday that a St. Mary’s Wal-Mart employee was informed by St. Mary’s police that a man was located with about $1,000 worth of store merchandise in his vehicle. The merchandise was from the DuBois Wal-Mart. The investigation is continuing.
- On Tuesday, a 24-year-old Brockway woman and a 26-year-old Brockway man were observed by Wal-Mart employees attempting to remove $83.28 worth of merchandise without paying for it. Retail theft charges have been filed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?