Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A hold-up alarm occurred at a local business along South Second Street. The alarm was accidentally set off.
- Police were contacted about custody issues; the matter will be addressed in family court.
- A small kitten was recovered after it was observed running along the Clearfield – Shawville Highway. The kitten was turned over to the township’s animal control officer.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that occurred at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop.
- An animal call was received about a dog that wasn’t being properly fed. The incident was turned over to the animal control officer.
- An abandoned vehicle was reported to police.
- Police are investigating an alleged assault of a child.
- Police assisted the Department of Corrections after one of their inmate transport buses became disabled on state Route 879. Police remained at the scene until another vehicle could arrive at which time they assisted in transferring 11 inmates onto another bus.
- A custody dispute occurred between a male and female who were exchanging a child at the Sapp Bros. Truck Stop. The matter was handled at the scene.
- An incident of retail theft occurred at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. Three females were observed taking items from the store, and two were later located in the Lowe’s parking lot. Charges are currently pending against all three females.
- A domestic assault occurred at the Lawrence Park Village Apartments. Police referred the incident to the state police, as they were handling other incidences.
- Police conducted traffic control for the removal of the bus from a previous incident.
- Police were dispatched to two locations in Hillsdale for reports of harassment, theft and a property dispute. The incidences were connected to a couple’s break-up that involved another woman. Police handled the situation at the residences.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?