Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A medical emergency was reported at the Discovery House on Airport Road; however, police were canceled while en route.
- A single-vehicle accident occurred on the Old Erie Pike, where a Houtzdale woman was traveling northbound and ended up in a ditch. Her vehicle was pushed from the ditch; towing wasn’t required. No injuries were reported.
- An incident of access device fraud occurred when a known person used a company credit card to fraudulently obtain funds for personal use. The incident remains under investigation; charges are currently pending.
- A vehicle was stolen from a Hyde residence; however, the state police recovered the vehicle along the Old Erie Pike after it was involved in a hit-and-run accident. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- An incident of trespassing occurred on Lawana Lane; however, the persons were gone prior to police arrival.
- Police served a warrant to a local woman; they were assisted by Clearfield Borough police. Police collected fines and costs as required by the warrant.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred on the Rockton Mountain Highway. A Clearfield man pulled out from the Old Penfield Highway into the path of a pick-up truck operated by a Clearfield woman. No injuries were reported. Both vehicles were driven from the scene.
- Police checked the welfare of a Glen Richey woman. She was staying with a friend in Woodland. The caller was referred to the appropriate agency.
- A civil property dispute was reported to police and the caller was referred to the appropriate agency.
- A possible attempted burglary remains under investigation.
- Police were requested to assist emergency medical services with an intoxicated man; however, they were cancelled prior to arrival.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?