Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- The fire department was dispatched to 234 East Market St. for an alarm. The alarm was activated by employees who were testing the sprinkler system.
- Police checked on the welfare of a Clearfield man after a friend stated he had not heard from him for several days. The man was OK.
- A fight occurred between two men over stolen food stamps on North Fifth Street. The caller stated that one man was using a brick for a weapon during the fight. A 22-year-old Clearfield man was taken into custody, while there was a warrant for his arrest by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department. The fight is still under investigation.
- A physical altercation occurred between a Clearfield man and a Clearfield woman at the intersection of Ogden Avenue and South Fourth Street.
- A fight allegedly occurred at the skate park. Witnesses stated two teens were wrestling and not fighting but left prior to police arrival.
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident at the intersection of Merrill and West Front streets. There were no injuries and minor damage to both vehicles.
- Police investigated a two-vehicle accident in the parking lot of Sheetz. There were no injuries and minor damage to both vehicles
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?