Police Report: Sandy Township
- A false alarm occurred Wednesday at Perkins.
- Sears employees reported Wednesday that a 32-year-old Treasure Lake woman, an employee, has been stealing money from the store. The investigation is continuing and charges are pending.
- Someone broke into the army recruiting station Wednesday in the DuBois Mall and attempted to gain entry into a lockbox containing various sets of keys. The investigation is continuing.
- A Bad Dog Road resident reported Wednesday that someone removed the license plate from his vehicle.
- On Wednesday, someone operating a pick-up truck was allegedly driving erratically in the Wal-Mart parking lot and then jumped the curb, damaging the retention pond fence. The truck was gone upon officers arrival.
- An 85-year-old DuBois man reported Wednesday that the railroad crossing arm on Slab Run Road came down on his vehicle without any train coming.
- A fireman from the Sabula Fire Department reported Thursday that a known Rockton man nearly hit a fire truck that had its emergency lights on and was backing into the fire station. Afterward, the driver unsafely went around the truck. The investigation is continuing.
- A Hanes Drive woman reported Thursday that her daughter’s boyfriend’s mother is harassing her by phone. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 47-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Thursday that an unknown person or persons were prowling around in his back yard. The suspect was gone upon officers arrival.
- Officers responded to a domestic dispute Thursday in Treasure Lake between a 36-year-old man and his 36-year-old wife. The dispute was verbal in nature and officers handled the situation without incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?