Police Report: DuBois City
- A domestic dispute occurred Oct. 8 in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. No physical abuse occurred and the couple argued over the custody of a child. No charges were filed.
- A grandmother and her 22-year-old grandson engaged in domestic dispute Oct. 8 in the 100 block of Robinson Street. They were arguing over a dog that urinated on the couch. No charges were filed.
- An alarm was accidently triggered by an employee Oct. 8 at the DuBois Medical Supply on Liberty Boulevard.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Oct. 9 at the intersection of South Brady Street and Shaffer Avenue. A vehicle was stopped for the light at South Brady Street, facing south when another rear-ended it. The latter vehicle’s operator, an 80-year-old Reynoldsville woman, was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West. The first vehicle’s operator, a 19-year-old DuBois woman, complained about pain but didn’t seek medical treatment. Both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- Police assisted Clearfield County Children, Youth and Family Services Oct. 10 in taking custody of a newborn child at the DRMC – West. CYFS obtained a signed order from a Clearfield County judge after completing an investigation; it was carried out by CYFS with police assistance. The child’s parents were cooperative.
- An overdose occurred Oct. 10 in the 500 block of Juniata Street. Upon arrival, they found a 19-year-old DuBois man on a couch; he was sweating profusely and uncooperative. He was transported to the hospital. The incident remains under investigation.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that occurred Oct. 10 in the 600 block of West Long Avenue. Someone clipped the mirror of a 1999 Jeep Cherokee, while it was parked along the street.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a man and his girlfriend Thursday in the 500 block of West Washington Avenue. The dispute was verbal in nature and both left the residence. No charges were filed.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?