- A domestic dispute occurred Oct. 8 in the 500 block of East DuBois Avenue. No physical abuse occurred and the couple argued over the custody of a child. No charges were filed.
- A grandmother and her 22-year-old grandson engaged in domestic dispute Oct. 8 in the 100 block of Robinson Street. They were arguing over a dog that urinated on the couch. No charges were filed.
- An alarm was accidently triggered by an employee Oct. 8 at the DuBois Medical Supply on Liberty Boulevard.
- A two-vehicle accident occurred Oct. 9 at the intersection of South Brady Street and Shaffer Avenue. A vehicle was stopped for the light at South Brady Street, facing south when another rear-ended it. The latter vehicle’s operator, an 80-year-old Reynoldsville woman, was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center – West. The first vehicle’s operator, a 19-year-old DuBois woman, complained about pain but didn’t seek medical treatment. Both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- Police assisted Clearfield County Children, Youth and Family Services Oct. 10 in taking custody of a newborn child at the DRMC – West. CYFS obtained a signed order from a Clearfield County judge after completing an investigation; it was carried out by CYFS with police assistance. The child’s parents were cooperative.
- An overdose occurred Oct. 10 in the 500 block of Juniata Street. Upon arrival, they found a 19-year-old DuBois man on a couch; he was sweating profusely and uncooperative. He was transported to the hospital. The incident remains under investigation.
- Police are investigating a hit-and-run accident that occurred Oct. 10 in the 600 block of West Long Avenue. Someone clipped the mirror of a 1999 Jeep Cherokee, while it was parked along the street.
- A domestic dispute occurred between a man and his girlfriend Thursday in the 500 block of West Washington Avenue. The dispute was verbal in nature and both left the residence. No charges were filed.