Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- Someone reported that a vehicle was striking a sign along South Fourth Street. However, the vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police assisted Sandy Township police with transporting a homeless person to the Men’s Shelter.
- Police assisted Decatur Township police with an intoxicated woman who was being violent at the Clearfield Hospital.
- A disturbance was reported at the Clearfield Hospital; however, the man was gone prior to police arrival.
- Police assisted state parole with searching a residence. Drug-related items were located along with weapons, which led to a Clearfield man being placed in the Clearfield County Jail.
- A disorderly male was reported in the East End area.
- A male was located along Woodland Road. When the male spotted the police unit, he fled on foot. Police were advised the male had placed items in a bush after he fled from the police. They were able to obtain the items, which police believe were stolen from a Lawrence Township business. The township police were notified of the incident.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?