- A disabled motorist was assisted at the intersection of Martin and Park streets.
- Police are investigating an attempted burglary at a North Third Street business.
- Police assisted Clearfield County Juvenile Probation at a Park Avenue residence, where a 19-year-old woman was advised she was not permitted on the property as it violated another’s condition of probation. The woman left the residence without any problems.
- Charges were filed against a 19-year-old Clearfield man for receiving stolen property. The man was in possession of a compound bow that was stolen from a vehicle on Witmer Street in September.
- A complaint was reported about a female being harassed by a known male in the 300 block of Turnpike Avenue. The investigation is continuing.
- Police investigated a burglary incident at a Bigler Avenue business. The investigation is continuing.