Police Report: Sandy Township
- Police responded to a Hanes Drive residence Wednesday for an alleged out-of-control 9 year old boy. Upon arrival officers handled the situation without incident. The boy was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for evaluation.
- A 64-year-old Brookville woman reported Wednesday that she dropped her checkbook in the Wal-Mart parking lot and didn’t realize it until later. She returned and it had been turned into the service desk. However, there was $400 in cash missing from it.
- On Wednesday, a 28-year-old Penfield man left Isabella’s on South Brady Street. He drove his car into the parking lot at Yoder’s Auto Finder, hitting several parked vehicles, before he fled the scene on foot. Witnesses stated that the man was highly intoxicated when he left the bar. Charges are currently pending.
- A 40-year-old Brookville woman reported Thursday that her vehicle was scratched, while it was in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
- Police responded to an Ollie Lane residence Thursday, where a 71-year-old man was trying to keep his 28-year-old daughter from taking her children. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- On Thursday, a 27-year-old Curwensville man was pulling out of a parking spot at the Blinker Sheetz when he struck a vehicle driven by a 17-year-old Sykesville girl who was traveling behind the man’s vehicle. Moderate damage and no injuries were reported.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?