Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A disorderly male was reported at a local business along the Rockton Mountain Highway.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred in the Wal-Mart Supercenter parking lot. A suspect damaged a 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer by hitting it with a shopping cart. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact police.
- Police responded to Novey’s Recycling Center for two males and female who were in possession of stolen property. One Clearfield male was transported to the Clearfield County Jail as a probation detainer. Charges of theft, receiving stolen property, conspiracy and trespass are pending.
- An incident of theft by deception was reported by a local bank. The investigation is ongoing.
- An incident of criminal mischief and vandalism was reported in Edgewood.
- Police were requested to assist a motorist with unlocking their vehicle at Save A Lot. However, they were cancelled shortly after.
- A parking complaint was reported on Turnpike Avenue. Police responded and determined it was a property dispute and referred the involved parties to the appropriate civil authorities.
- An incident of trespassing and disorderly conduct was reported on Turnpike Avenue. This incident stemmed from the previous incident. Police handled it at the scene and cautioned those involved to seek the proper avenues to resolve the issues, while continued police involvement would result in arrests.
- An accidental burglar alarm occurred at a local business.
- Police served multiple subpoenas for upcoming criminal proceedings.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?