HARRISBURG – State Rep. Matt Gabler, R-Clearfield and Elk counties, has announced his veterans’ outreach event for the month of October, as well as satellite office services at six different sites throughout Clearfield and Elk counties.
On Tuesday, Oct. 2, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Gabler’s St. Marys office will again host Brian Morris of the American Legion in Erie.
“I know the veterans in our area greatly appreciate Brian making the trip to my district and taking time to listen to their individual concerns,” said Gabler.
In addition, Gabler will hold satellite offices hours on the following dates:
• Tuesday, Oct. 2, Brady Township Fire Hall, corner of Shamokin Trail and
Community Center Drive, Luthersburg, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 11, Johnsonburg Borough Office, 100 Main St., Johnsonburg, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 11, Wilcox Library, 105 Clarion St., Wilcox, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 16, Huston Township Building, 12024 Bennetts Valley Hwy.,
Penfield, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
• Tuesday, Oct. 16, Jay Township Municipal Building, Teaberry Street, Weedville, 1 p.m. – 3 p.m.
• Thursday, Oct. 25, Elk County Courthouse Annex, 300 Center St., Ridgway, 10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Services offered also include assistance with birth and death certificates, PACE and PACENET applications for seniors, Property Tax/Rent Rebate forms, as well as many other state-related functions. Gabler continues to maintain his full-time district offices Monday through Friday at the DuBois Area Plaza, Suite 10, 1221 E. DuBois Ave., DuBois, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and 53 S. St. Marys St., Suite 2, St. Marys from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.