Police Report: Sandy Township
- A Hungry Hollow Road resident reported Wednesday that someone damaged his mailbox.
- A 19-year-old Salada Road woman reported Wednesday that she and her 20-year-old husband engaged in an argument during which he allegedly spit on her and threw a phone at her. The husband fled the scene prior to police arrival. He was later arrested after getting his vehicle stuck in a ditch on Salada Road. He was intoxicated and very uncooperative with police.
- Police received a report about a vehicle that was sitting in the creek Thursday between Dixon and Forest avenues. No one was around the vehicle upon police arrival. The investigation is continuing.
- A 77-year-old Michigan woman reported Thursday that while she was away from the condo she was staying in at Treasure Lake, someone took a wallet containing $500 in cash from her suitcase.
- A 22-year-old Home Camp Road man reported Thursday that he being harassed by phone by a 25-year-old woman. Police spoke to the woman and handled the dispute without incident.
- A Treasure Lake woman reported Thursday that her 17-year-old daughter engaged in a heated argument with a known man and wanted the man removed from the house. The man left prior to police contact.
- A 30-year-old Clearfield man reported Thursday that someone took several items from his vehicle, while it was parked in the Wal-Mart parking lot. The investigation is continuing.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?