Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An accident occurred on Mill Road after which two patients were transported from the scene by emergency personnel. Various vehicle code violations are currently pending.
- A medication theft occurred on Turnpike Avenue.
- An incident of theft by deception was reported to police by a local bank.
- A drug violation was reported at the Clearfield County Jail.
- Clearfield Borough police, constables and the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Department were assisted with apprehending a juvenile who had fled from the courthouse in handcuffs.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported on Mount Joy Road; however, it was gone prior to police arrival.
- A traffic violation occurred on South Second Street at the Hyde intersection. The vehicle continued onto Curwensville and state police were notified of the same.
- An alarm occurred at a local business and police secured it. The alarm was accidentally set up by a new employee.
- A motorist was allegedly driving too fast at the Clearfield Area High School.
- Police responded for a report about possible recovered property from a theft incident. The incident is under investigation.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred that is an ongoing matter.
- A drug violation was reported at a U.S. Route 322 business.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?