Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- A neighbor dispute occurred on South Fifth Street.
- A speeding complaint was reported on Cemetery Road and East Market Street.
- A domestic disturbance occurred on East Market Street.
- There was a false panic alarm at the Clearfield County Courthouse.
- The fire department was assisted with downed wires in West Side.
- A minor, traffic accident occurrred on West Front Street. No one was injured in the accident. Both vehicles sustained minor damage.
- A domestid disturbance occurred on Turnpike Avenue and the people involved for separated for the evening.
- A St. Marys was arrested for DUI after he spun his vehicle out of control and also damaged landscaping in front of CVS Pharmacy.
- A burglary alarm was reported at a Power Avenue business. The building was found to be secure.
- A traffic accident occurred at the intersection of Nichols Street and River Road. No inuries were reported; one vehicle was towed from the scene.
- A phone scam was reported to police after someone called a local woman about accepting donations for the Police Retirement Fund. Police attempted to contact the number provided and discovered that it was a scam. Police would like to remind individuals to use caution when receiving calls for donations.
- Police were requested to assist with the apprehension of somone who had fled the Clearfield County Courthouse in handcuffs. Police located them near the intersection of North Second and Bridge streets. They were apprehended without further incident and transported back to the courthouse.
- A minor, traffic acciddent occurred at the intersection of North Third and Bridge streets.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?