Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A minor, three-vehicle accident occurred on Washington Avenue near the Clearfield Area High school. No injuries were reported; towing wasn’t required.
- Suspicious activity occurred on Martin Street Extension and extra patrols will be provided to the area.
- An incident of harassment by communication was reported to police.
- A gas drive-off occurred at the Sapp Bros. Travel Center; however, a registration was obtained for the vehicle. The investigation is continuing.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a male juvenile who lived in Woodland. The request was referred to the Clearfield-based state police.
- An incident of theft occurred on Smith Street.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on the Clearfield-Curwensville Highway. The vehicle was off the roadway and will be removed soon.
- A missing juvenile was reported to police; the juvenile was later located. Police spoke to the juvenile and a friend about their conduct and released them to their parents.
- A theft from a motor vehicle occurred in Kerr Addition, and police were given a description of the suspect who was accompanied by a small child. Police searched the area, but the suspect left prior to their arrival. Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact police.
- Another agency was assisted with a hit-and-run accident. Police searched the area for the suspect vehicle, placed road flares and provided traffic control until relieved by the fire department.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?