Police Report: Curwensville Borough
- An accident occurred Sunday evening along state Route 879 when a motorist attempted to avoid striking a deer on the roadway. The motorist lost control of their vehicle, which exited the roadway and struck several trees. It also damaged the fence along Rails to Trails. The vehicle sustained heavy damage and was towed from the scene.
- An alarm occurred Tuesday morning at the VFW.
- An incident of burglary occurred at the former BTO on State Street sometime between Monday evening and Tuesday morning.
- A phone scam was reported to police Tuesday. The victim received calls from a male who requested personal information and passwords for a computer system that they were currently operating. Police warn residents not to provide any personal information to unconfirmed callers.
- A sum of money was found in the area of North Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?