Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A parking complaint was reported on South Second Street.
- A theft incident was reported to police, but it was civil in nature.
- An incident of burglary occurred at the Clearfield-Curwensville Country Club. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- The investigation is continuing into a reported theft from a local business.
- A possible theft occurred at a local business; the incident remains under investigation.
- A vending machine theft is being investigated by police.
- Several individuals were trespassing at Clearfield Bank & Trust Co. They were asked to leave the property.
- A distressed juvenile was reported at a Turnpike Avenue address.
- An incident of trespass was reported to police. However, the individuals were gone when police arrived.
- Hillsdale juveniles were allegedly harassing a resident, while he was walking his dog. The juveniles were gone before police arrived.
- A disturbance occurred at the Snappy’s Convenience Store along state Route 879. An 88-year-old man had exited his vehicle and caused a disturbance. Police said the man suffered from dementia and he was transported to the Clearfield Hospital.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?