Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A fax scam was reported to police and sender said the recipient had inherited $90 million. The sender wanted to give the recipient the money and requested their banking information.
- A cell phone was reportedly lost in the Wolf Run area.
- An incident of truancy occurred at the Clearfield Area High School after a boy left school property.
- An incident of medication theft was reported to police.
- An incident of public drunkenness occurred at a local business on Cresswood Drive.
- An automatic fire alarm occurred at a Clearfield-Curwensville Highway business. The alarm was unfounded.
- A disabled vehicle was parked at a Clearfield-Curwensville Highway business.
- An incident of burglary/simple assault occurred on South Second Street. Charges are currently pending against a Clearfield man for the incident.
- An incident of disorderly conduct and public drunkenness was reported to police. The incident was handled without criminal charges being filed.
- A suspicious person was reported on the Clearfield-Shawville Highway.
- A suspicious male was reported at a U.S. Route 322 business. He was located and asked not to return.
- A possible DUI was reported in Hyde; police weren’t able to locate the vehicle.
- A traffic hazard was reported on state Route 879 where a deer was struck. It was lying in the roadway. Police removed the deer.
- A motorist was assisted on River Road.
- An unwanted person was located at a U.S. Route 322 business.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?