Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 65-year-old Treasure Lake man reported Friday that he was experiencing problems with his wife and children. Upon arrival police found the man had been consuming alcohol; there was not a disturbance. He only wanted the grown children to leave the residence. Police handled the situation without incident.
- On Friday, a 64-year-old Treasure Lake man who was reportedly involved in the domestic dispute above had left the residence and he was intoxicated. Police pulled the man over on Bee Line Highway at which point he refused to cooperate. He was transported to the Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer.
- On Friday, a 30-year-old Penfield woman was observed by Wal-Mart employees while attempting to remove a bottle of oil and a 16-pack of pumpkin candles. Charges were filed and the woman has been released.
- A four-wheeler was abandoned in a creek located off of Platt Road on Friday. Upon investigation it was determined to be a vehicle that had been stolen from a DuBois residence.
- A false alarm occurred Friday at a Treasure Lake residence.
- Wal-Mart employee reported Saturday that they had a man who was aged in his mid-30’s on surveillance and he was removing $350.97 worth of merchandise without paying for it. The investigation is continuing.
- A 36-year-old DuBois man was pulled over for erratic driving Saturday and then subsequently failed several field sobriety tests. He was transported to the DuBois Regional Medical Center for a legal blood draw. Charges are currently pending.
- A noise complaint was reported at a South Main Street residence on Saturday. The situation was handled without incident.
- A Treasure Lake resident reported Sunday that someone threw eggs and chocolate syrup on his vehicle.
- A 28-year-old DuBois woman reported Sunday that someone damaged her vehicle at either Wal-Mart or the DuBois Mall.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at H&H Performance.
- A 21-year-old Treasure Lake man damaged a cigarette receptacle outside Eat N Park on Sunday. He agreed to pay damages.
- A 42-year-old DuBois man reported Sunday that someone scratched a slur into his vehicle while it was parked at Friendly Tavern.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?