Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An incident of theft occurred at several George Street businesses.
- A bicycle was found on Smith Street.
- Police were requested to check the welfare of a small child who was left in an unattended vehicle at Sheetz along state Route 879. The vehicle was gone upon police arrival; its registration was obtained by police. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A drug violation reportedly occurred at a local business.
- A possible drug violation was reported at the Clearfield Area High School.
- A noise complaint occurred in the Hyde area.
- A township resident was assisted in unlocking their vehicle.
- A verbal domestic dispute occurred at which point one person agreed to leave the residence.
- A motorist was assisted in unlocking their vehicle.
- Police recovered stolen property from a pending theft investigation. Charges are currently pending.
- State police were assisted in attempting to locate a possible all-terrain vehicle accident.
- Police were dispatched to a local business, where a man was injecting himself with an unknown substance. The man had medical problems and was injecting a lawful substance.
- A domestic dispute occurred and the people involved were separated. No further action was required by police.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with serving a search warrant.
- Clearfield Borough police were assisted with a protection from abuse violation.
- An incident of theft occurred in Hyde.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?