Police Report: Clearfield PSP
- An incident of retail theft occurred at approximately 11:25 a.m. Friday at Leyo’s Supermarket in Beccaria Township. A 21-year-old Glasgow man removed a pack of Gillette razors without paying. The total value of the stolen merchandize was $6.99. Charges were filed through the district court.
- No injuries were reported following a single-vehicle accident at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on the Rockton Mountain Highway in Pine Township. Pearl M. Beebe, 79, of DuBois was stopped on the on-ramp when her vehicle was rear-ended by that driven by Kyle M. Neville, 21, of Clearfield. The Beebe vehicle sustained minor damage. Neither Beebe nor Neville was injured in the mishap. Neville was cited for driving too closely.
- An incident of underage consumption occurred at 3:55 a.m. Saturday at the intersection of Old Turnpike Road and state Route 53 in Morris Township. A 19-year-old Morrisdale woman was found under the influence of alcohol, and she’s under the legal drinking age. Charges have been filed through the district court.
- An incident of criminal mischief occurred sometime between 1 a.m. and 8 a.m. Sunday on Gormont Drive in Covington Township. Someone damaged a 77-year-old Frenchville man’s front yard. Anyone with information is asked to contact the Clearfield-based state police at 814-857-3800.
- An incident of burglary occurred sometime between 8 p.m. Sept. 19 and 8:30 a.m. Saturday on Clearfield Street in Wallaceton Borough. Someone forced entry into a 44-year-old Wallaceton woman’s shed, and once inside, they removed her 1995 YZ 250 Yamaha motorcycle. The motorcycle is valued at $1,500.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?