Police Report: Clearfield Borough
- An item was returned to its owner after they’d left it at Sheetz.
- Juveniles were reportedly running around the Arnold Avenue area. Police found the juveniles who were playing jailbreak.
- Juveniles were reportedly throwing corn at vehicles along Spruce and South Second streets. Police located the juveniles who fled on foot. One juvenile was apprehended, however. The investigation is continuing.
- A disturbance occurred at an establishment along Nichols Street.
- A domestic disturbance occurred on Bigler Avenue.
- Police conducted a traffic stop for a vehicle, where and it was known that the operator did not have a valid driver’s license. During the traffic stop, several stolen items, drugs and drug paraphernalia was recovered by police.
- A cell phone was located and turned into police. The owner may claim it at the police station.
- A local establishment reported a theft of gasoline. An investigation is being conducted at this time.
- Police were contacted about a civil matter. The caller was directed to the proper agency.
- A wallet was turned into police. The owner was contacted by police.
- A noise complaint reportedly occurred along Reed Street; however, the complaint was listed as unfounded.
- Police assisted a woman who had misplaced her medication in the river.
- An incident of trespassing occurred at an East End residence.
- A man turned himself into police that who had two outstanding warrants.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported pulling into a cemetery after hours. The vehicle was gone prior to police arrival.
- A fight was reported in progress outside of a local establishment. Police handled the incident at the scene.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?