Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 19-year-old DuBois man and a 20-year-old DuBois man were found in a car in the DuBois Plaza parking lot, and they were passed out from huffing. Both men were extremely intoxicated and uncooperative. The 20-year-old man attempted to flee from the scene on foot but was taken into custody. He was taken to Clearfield County Jail on a 48-hour detainer due to parole violations. The 19-year-old was processed and released to a friend. Charges have been filed against both men.
- A Hetrick Road man reported Wednesday that someone broke into his home through a basement door. Nothing appeared to be missing.
- A Bush Court resident reported Wednesday that someone took a diamond and 14-karet gold chain from the bathroom of his home.
- A 31-year-old Greenwood Road man reported Thursday that another resident of his home, a 22-year-old man, was threatening him. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- Officers investigated a barking dog complaint Thursday on Murtland Avenue. The situation was handled without incident.
- A false alarm occurred at Burger King.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?