Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A traffic complaint occurred in Kerr Addition, where a motorist has been continuously disregarding the posted stop sign.
- Property damage was reported on Deacon Road.
- A traffic complaint occurred on Woodland Road, where several motorists have been speeding.
- An incident of theft/trespass occurred on Flegal Road.
- A drug violation was reported by a local business.
- A minor three-vehicle accident occurred on Washington Avenue. No injuries were reported; towing wasn’t required.
- A suspicious male was reported in the 1600 block of Powell Avenue and police determined it was a salesman.
- Two, separate incidences occurred at the same residence along Wolf Run Road. Police said that a Morrisdale woman will be cited for disorderly conduct and public drunkenness.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?