Police Report: Sandy Township
- A 33-year-old Penfield man reported Saturday that when he turned on to Paul Short Road, a man threw dirt at his vehicle and yelled at him. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A 52-year-old woman backed into a parked vehicle when she was backing out of a parking space Saturday at DuBois Mall, causing minor damage.
- Treasure Lake Security reported Saturday that a residential 911 stake had been tampered with, and security also found several road signs and a real estate sign behind the beach house.
- A domestic dispute occurred Saturday at Wal-Mart when a 28-year-old DuBois man and his 27-year-old girlfriend were involved in a verbal argument. Officers handled the situation without incident.
- A Jefferson Avenue resident found a bank card and a Sheetz card in the parking lot of his business on Sunday.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at K-Mart.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at Your Jewelry Box.
- On Sunday, a 19-year-old St. Mary’s woman attempted to conceal a bottle of Cologne and an 18-year-old St. Mary’s man attempted to conceal a BB gun and leave Wal-Mart without paying for them. Charges were filed against them.
- A false alarm occurred Sunday at Joann Fabric.
- On Monday, one vehicle pulled from the DuBois Mall onto Bee Line Highway into the path of another, causing the two to collide. No injuries and minor damage were reported.
- Wal-Mart employees reported Tuesday that three males who were in their 20’s were collecting items in the store, and when they realized they were being watched by employees, they fled the store. The investigation is continuing.
- A domestic dispute occurred Tuesday at a Dixon Avenue residence during which a female fled the scene possibly with a gun. Upon arrival the 22-year-old man involved was uncooperative with police; a 22-year-old female could not be located.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?