Police Report: Lawrence Township
- An elk was reportedly on the roadway on state Route 879 and U.S. Route 322 overpass and jumped over the bridge. Police searched the railroad yard and couldn’t locate the elk. The complaint is currently listed as unfounded.
- A suspicious vehicle was reported on Patton Street Extension and extra patrol will be provided to the area.
- Several credit cards were found in a port-a-potty at a South Second Street business.
- A Clearfield man wanted by the Clearfield County Sheriff’s Office was located by police. He was taken into custody at which time police determined there were four warrants for his arrest. He was placed in the Clearfield County Jail by the sheriff’s department.
- A Curwensville female has been arrested for an incident of retail theft occurred at a SR 879 business.
- Police checked the welfare of a Hyde male; police asked him to contact his wife.
- An incident of trespass was listed as unfounded.
- An animal complaint was reported as a stray dog was at the Wal-Mart Supercenter. The owner retrieved the dog prior to police arrival.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on Martin Street Extension.
- Found property was reported on South Second Street.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?