Police Report: Lawrence Township
- A mountain bicycle theft occurred on Dorey Street Extension, where it was removed from outside a business.
- A BMX bicycle theft occurred on Dorey Street Extension, where it was removed from a residential porch.
- A wallet was found on Four Mile Road.
- A physical domestic dispute occurred between two women at Lawrence Park Villages. Arrests are currently pending.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on Mount Zion Road.
- An incident of identity theft was reported by a local resident. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A contraband incident is being investigated at the Clearfield County Jail. Charges are currently pending.
- Police are investigating an incident of child neglect/abuse that was referred by Clearfield County Children, Youth and Family Services. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- Police and the Clearfield County Coroner were dispatched to a local residence for a deceased person. The coroner pronounced the man dead at the scene. The man’s death was natural and police were released from the scene.
- A disabled vehicle was reported on the Rockton Mountain Highway. The vehicle wasn’t on the roadway; it wasn’t a traffic hazard.
- Police answered questions about a missing person. The man was located and is currently in the hospital for treatment for issues unrelated to being missing.
- An incident of burglary and medication theft was reported at the Edgewood Apartments. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A 41-year-old Hyde resident allegedly harassed a 9-year-old boy, which is a part of an ongoing problem between two families. The investigation is continuing at this time.
- A custody issue occurred in Hyde and police cleared after the child had been exchanged between involved persons.
- A man was reportedly causing a disturbance in the area of High View Road. The man was gone prior to police arrival.
- An assault reportedly occurred at the Edgewood Apartments, where two juveniles engaged in an argument while playing football. One struck the other with a shoe, and the latter reportedly retaliated by throwing him to the ground and striking him. Citations are currently pending the juveniles’ statements to police.
- A motorist was assisted with unlocking their vehicle at the Wal-Mart Supercenter.
- A light was observed on inside a business on Washington Avenue. Police checked the building and found it secured.
Thanks for rating this! Now tell the world how you feel via Twitter.
How does this post make you feel?